http://bradislife.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/hawaiian_wrap.jpg 1024 683 bradi http://bradislife.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/bradislife_logo2-300x140.png bradi2019-01-19 15:48:202019-01-19 15:48:22Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wraps
Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wraps
These have been a crowd favorite for parties. I cut them in half and serve on a platter. They are delish and so easy!*Note: I substitute the flour tortilla for a Spinach & Herb tortilla.
Servings: 8 people
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil extra virgin
- 2 Chicken Breasts cut into bite size pieces
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce I use Sweet Baby Rays
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 2/3 cup Pineapple Tidbits
- 1/4 cup Red Onion finely diced
- 1/4 cup Cilantro measure, then chop
- Romaine Lettuce to taste
- 8 Spinach & Herb Tortillas I use Ole, Extreme Wellness
- 1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. 2. Add chicken pieces to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook, flipping once until chicken is cooked through and golden brown. 3. Remove pan from heat. Add barbecue sauce to the pan and toss chicken to coat. 4. Place tortilla on a plate. Layer with a spoonful of barbecue chicken, cheese, pineapple, onion, chopped romaine and cilantro. 5. Roll, burrito style. Serve whole or cut in half.